Monday, January 3, 2011

Prosper Prospects

 I want to live more than just comfortable. All I do is work hard and see the pay flies away. Is it money or clout to get further wealth in life? I believe it's both. Because it's funny how a few of my co-workers has similar salaries as I ,same bills but has more. I used to assumed once you 'll have an alright job things will simply falls into place. Nope . Not exactly. Educations opens doors.clout gives plait and right enviorment gives right accomplishments,savings and peace. For example; If I lived in the state where the salary only looks good on paper yet there's no value to purchase anything because it expensive then what's the point. Despair of what has to come out every month. Trying to save for the things you want. That's no way to live. With the right enviorment everywhere you can see life in  better perspective. I know this well. When I had this customer service job for a while &I lived in a nice three bedroom house(rented) , I enjoyed where I worked and where I lived . No stress.
I 'll be finishing obtain my bachelor degree in another year. Boy has it been tough. Beneficial . I'll be moving soon again! I want a better career plus a better place to rent.
As for clout, not much yet.I believe once I meet more characters that I like it'll come naturally.One of my friends is a great photogopher. He made such success with his gifted eye and whom he knows. Even I with my current job. My former co-worker informed me of this position.
We all works! But I have to admit it hurts not having a great car, peace of mind and wealth to enjoy.I'm not expecting to be a billionaire,well yeah, I'm not nuts! But, what I meant is that amount of happiness.
Most of my skills I learn hands on training. At college I worked on Economics and Words etc. But out in the working world is where I really got the skills of office Excel, dealing with claims and being a team player.
But I 'm tired repeating same instructions to people. You can't believe how many adults are more difficult than your on kids!!
My advice is to find the right enviorment to grow up and old. Life is short but you can have plenty wonderful forever!(A fulfill, satisfying and appreciate moment)

No comments:

Post a Comment