Thursday, January 13, 2011

Fried Chicken and beef

 I usual a beef person.But love a good fried chicken. I double base my chicken and fried in lard. Heart risk? Nah.! Only when eaten frequently. Only occasionally I cook this. I take my chicken and wash, dip into wet seasoned flour then into dry flour. Place in skillet inch fill with lard. Others use some kinds of oil. But lard gives the flavor that I love plus when to reheat it 'll never dries out. Unlike oil once done it pretty dry then the next day its bland.
While chicken is frying sometimes I fried some beef. Strips of London Broil into pot. skillet without lard only it drippings. Stir fry with onions and green peppers . Pot of yellow rice added with corn and sweet peas.
Once all  cook and done it's a meal you'll never forget. Delicious.
I made this big dinner for my family time to time. They love it. I also likes that this will leave more variety of left overs. Plus  just having more options  makes you feel better. Like when I prepare lunch for work. I can get up and think what I'm the mood for, pack it up off I go. The chicken always juicy ,the microwave can't even dry it out.  And beef stays moist when it's saute in its own juices.

No comments:

Post a Comment