Monday, January 17, 2011

Is all this progress is gain?

In life, there's progress and there's gain. These might seems similar yet so different. Progress is what I say is progress for me. For if I took every gain I had as progress I will be wishwasy.Chest heavy,takes what I got for granted,etc. For all is not my real accomplishments. Now even through  all the accomplishments I made in the last five years or so I only made two or three real ones. I want a apt. or a house that I feels like my home at the very first moment. A career that really supports more than lively hood but a cool job that I love. Having fun at both is the real gain. Living where you are just renting or mortgage a place and work is just just then life is pretty depressing. I know I been there. I hated to go to work and didn't get excited to go home. When it's right in both ,it is so pleasant.
It 's cool and so self help to make a list of what you find a personal and true goal. Be honest,let your heart talk your head listen then put it all together. Question the errors or lack of the fulfilment and answer it yourself.
Yeah you can get a promotion and survive this recession. But make sure you accomplish your true and honest progress because that's when you actually gain.

No comments:

Post a Comment